Everything is going well except getting the pictures on to the blog. We are ready to set roof trusses. They arrived today but two of them were broken when they unloaded the truck. Should have the replacements Monday or Tuesday which is just fine because we plan to set them Wednesday. We have rented a VersaLift to lift them in place and use as a platform to put up the roof sheeting and shingles. Hopefully Will have this done in two weeks. For sure I will have the pictures posted for this event.
Today we worked on headers above the windows and cutting an access hole to the crawl space.
Also, I had pheasants in the front yard today. It was a beautiful day in the mid thirties. This will be the end for a while as we are set to get an Arctic blast the next few days.
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hear your camera ate its pigs!
Post a Comment