Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hot






Wow what a beautiful day. Got to 88 degrees today.

Today I started by digging a trench and burying the electrical entrance cable and hooking it up to the meter box. The rest of the day was pretty much spent cleaning up. The sheet rock is scheduled to be delivered Tuesday and I think that I am about ready. Dennis has a few things left to do and he will be ready also. I have to put a waste vent through the roof and tuck a few electrical wires into the boxes and that is all.

Hopefully Lake Regional Water will run my water line in soon as the geothermal company likes to have water for their drilling. They promised to be here no later than the middle of May. The pictures show the manifold for the water distribution, electrical panel, garage floor, and the plumbing where the washer and laundry sink and cabinet will be.

No comments: