The good news is that I have some very impressive w\equipment in my yard that is going to start tomorrow to run the water line under blacktop M56 and 1500 feet from there to the house. It will probably take three days and then a few days of flushing etc to get everything operational.
Had a minor catastrophe in the garage today. I knocked over a night stand that I was going to paint and the quart of paint in the cabinet lost its to and I had a quart of latex paint all over. The drain in the floor proved valuable as I was able to wash it all down the drain.
It was extremely hot and humid and spent the day making a book case for the church in the garage.
Looking forward to Michael and Holly's visit. will pick them up in Mpls Friday.
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment