Well it's been along time since the last post on August 15. A lot of water under the bridge since then. Been to Alaska for a week with Mary and had a wonderful time. There has been many things done but not much to take a picture of. Over the weekend I made trenches and put in 1200 feet of irrigation lines. The well driller stopped by today and the well may be finished soon. Monday after we got back from Alaska the Rural Water was finally finished. Dennis has all of the wood trim on the windows and will start of the siding this morning. I have all of the jamb extensions on the the windows in the living room and kitchen painted and trimmed out. The yard is pretty well ready for sod, seed, and trees.
There has been progress and I promise to do better on the blog.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment