Well the house is 99 percent done so I'll report on my fishing trip to Picton Ontario
Picton is about two and a half hours east of Toronto. We fished in the Bay of Quinte which is part of Lake Ontario. We did not catch huge numbers of fish but the ones we caught were whoppers! All but three fish were larger than eight pounds and the largest was twelve pounds twelve ounces. I left on November 5th and got home Friday at 2:30 PM in time to put my hunting cloths on and went out bow hunting. At 5:00 PM I bagged a nice eight point buck. No pictures of the deer but a few of the fish. It was a trip of a lifetime. The two guys I fished with were great and we had a good time.
1 comment:
I'm glad you had the opportunity to fill your freezer for the long, cold winter.
Post a Comment