

This was an eventfull day. After church and a sandwich for lunch went out to the house with the ATV loaded on the pickup. Carried in a cardboard box with fittings etc., and some copper pipe. All of the water pipe to the loft bath is run back to the utility room to hook up to the Maniblock manifold. I cleaned up the loft and made ready for Dennis and I to start on the dormer.
On the way back home I was visiting with Jim (my brother) on the phone when I realized that I had left my new digital camer at the house. I turned around at the lake access at the Triggs boat access and sped back to the farm to get the camera. As I stepped on the accelerator I noticed that my ATV had slipped off the pickup and was sitting in the middle of the road. So, I backed up about fifty feet and put my ramps on the tailgate and drove the ATV back onto the pickup. Then with all of my wisdom dedicded to fasten the ATV on with a ratchet straps. Good thinking! Fortunately my Gaurdian angle was on duty. I work that angel overtime on occasiion: like the time I fell asleep driving to Omaha on I29.
Tomorrow will be mainly a cleanup day as Dennis will be back Tuesday and I don't want the place looking a mess.
No comments:
Post a Comment