Tuesday, March 27, 2007

March 27


We have some very nice days to work lately. This morning my old arthritic body dragged the roof sheeting over and slid them up a ladder to Dennis to put in place. For me that is a workout.
In the afternoon I worked inside on plumbing and wiring. The 200 amp electrical panel is in and outlets for the bedrooms and baths are all done. Lots of holes drilled and staples pounded in. Also mounted the manifold for the water line coming from all of the fixtures. The shingles are on the south side and from the picture you can see that alot of roofing paper is in place. This should keep alot of the house dry in case we get the rain they are talking about for the next few days.

All in all this is awonderful experience. You hear a symphony of wildlife all the time and the view is outstanding. I never thought I would appreciate a setting like this that is not surrounded by trees.

No comments: