After spending a day in Philadelphia arrived in Mpls at midnight, stayed with Mary and drove home the AM. I thought that the garage floor would be poured but I was wrong. They are going to do so in the AM I am told. This will allow it to cure over the weekend. We had to postpone the sheet rock until Tues. We weren't quite ready anyway.
As you can see we are ready for the garage floor to be poured. Also can see the windows and the completed roof.
I need to finish some plumbing in the utility room a a little wiring in the garage and will be ready for sheet rock.
All in all things are moving along nicely. Am having much fun.
1 comment:
Do you have pictures of the plumbing and wiring? What a difference in 14 days... weather and work completion!
Post a Comment