It was oppressively hot and humid today so I decided to stay inside and install the fireplace. The reason was that I needed to run the gas line for the range and needed to do the fireplace at the same time. I thought that I would have time to do the gas line too, but we will have to see as it is 715 now.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Fireplace
It was oppressively hot and humid today so I decided to stay inside and install the fireplace. The reason was that I needed to run the gas line for the range and needed to do the fireplace at the same time. I thought that I would have time to do the gas line too, but we will have to see as it is 715 now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the mugs on the fireplace!! Is that all of the mugs? Looks good.
Post a Comment