Saturday, July 7, 2007



one picture is of a bonfire of cardboard. The second is a picture of(money down a rat hole). The plastic pipe you see is 280 feet of 5 inch well casing. It goes into a vein of sand which is v0id of water. Thus, all that comes out of it is air. The next step is to drill another well and hopefully get water at four to five hundred feet Now, if you multiply 22 times 280 you will get the cost of he rat hole. Now, I don't know anything about well drilling; but I do know a little about physics. The physics tells me that there is water pushing the air out the well casing . S0, maybe the well casing will fill up with water. In any case we are either going to use the current well or drill another one ]]which will be 4 to 5 hundred feet.

I really need water to move in

Anyway it has been a productive day. I am ready for the carpet layers that will come on Tuesday.

Phil got the garage doors adjusted so they open smoothly. I got the house cleaned up for the carpet layers, and Tom Cooper came out and helped me install the Jenn-Air range and he put the ice maker in the frig.

Things are progressing and life is good.

No comments: