Mary came home Friday to prepare for the movers on Friday. She is a great organizer and does a good job of keeping dad on track.
The moving van came about 8 am Monday morning with three big strapping men which we got to appreciate as the day went on. They worked their tails off on a hot miserable day. It took them until 3:30 to finish the job.
By this evening we had the entire house unpacked and things put away. A job that I could not have accomplished by my self in any length of time. The closet is all hunting and fishing stuff!
It has been very hot here and fortunately I got the geothermal heat pump working in before the move. It is so nice. I have all the comforts of home, DSL internet, cell phone service, phone service, and satellite TV. Everything but running water! The well driller was gone last week and has a well to drill before he comes back. Life is still good.
No comments:
Post a Comment